Some of the following projects were put on hold during the COVID-19 Pandemic and may have their end dates extended. Contact the investigator if you are interested in learning about this work.
- Yang Kang, DDS PhD, Informed Decision Making for Geriatric Patients in a University Dental Clinical Setting, 6/1/19-8/31/20
- Shaista Rashid, BDS, MS, Effectiveness of Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) in Arresting Caries around Crown Margins in Older Adults, 6/1/19-9/31/20
- Mohamed ElSalhy, BMS, BDM, MSc, MPH, PhD, FRCD(C), Oral Health Status of Community-Dwelling Older Adults in the State of Maine, 6/1/19-8/31/21
- Julie Longua Peterson, PhD, The Self and Daily Life in Older Adults, 6/1/19-8/31/20
- Jennifer Stiegler-Balfour, PhD, The Use of Digital Text and Print in Older and Younger Adults, 6/1/19-8/31/20
- Chakrayarthy Sadacharan, PhD, Assessment of Symptoms and Functional Measures in Sedentary Older Adults after Performing Various Eccentric Exercise Intensity Protocols, 6/1/19-8/31/20
- Marilyn Gugliucci, PhD, Healthspan Extension in the Vet2Vet Program, 6/1/19-8/31/20