Dementia Action Alliance Discussion Groups
Dementia Action Alliance offers a variety of online weekly discussions for friendship, community, and connections.
- Dementia Discussions: Specific topic discussion hosted by members of the DAA’s Advisory Board living with dementia – weekly on Thursday’s at 1:00 pm Eastern time.
- Faith, Hope and Love: A non-denominational discussion about spirituality in your lives hosted by individuals living with dementia – weekly on Friday’s at 1:00pm Eastern time.
The link below will connect you to our free chats – all you need is a phone, tablet, or computer with a camera.
Here is the zoom link for access to all of the Discussions – https://zoom.us/j/4567882023
COVID-19 Caring Conversations
COVID-19 Caring Conversations provide an opportunity for caregivers and people living with dementia to get support and learn strategies to deal with the unique challenges and concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Living with Early Dementia
- Getting through the Day with Less Stress
- Tips for Caregivers with Loved Ones in Residential Care
- Tips for Caregivers at Home
- Emergency Planning if You or Your Loved One Gets Sick
These 30-minute programs are presented Wednesdays at 11am and 6pm, and most are available in English and Spanish.
For more information visit Alzprograms.org or call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900