Faculty and student investigators may receive various forms of research support from the CEAH:
- Assistance in the recruitment of human subjects for IRB-approved studies. Over 250 were enrolled in June, 2019, and this pool of motivated volunteers will continue to grow.
- De-identified data sets in support of exploratory studies and student projects. Review the LSP Data Manual for the approximately 200 variables presently collected on an annual basis.
- Consultation on research questions, methods, etc.
- Pilot Funding – Faculty may apply in response to the annual call for proposals in the Fall or directly to Dr. Meuser at other times. Grants range from $100 to $15,000. Student projects are reviewed for funding support on a case-by-case basis. Contact Dr. Meuser for details.
- Free poster printing services for conference presentations relevant to aging. Contact Kelly Abrams to have your poster printed.
- Partnership in the development of programs, workshops, and other offerings to enhance the research skills of UNE faculty, professional staff, and students.
- Growing Infrastructure for Holistic Health and Research with Aging Mainers, Tom M. Meuser, University of New England