This is not your typical job or internship. We are looking for students who are curious, motivated and excited about helping us make change at UNE.
What you get
The opportunity to:
• Train in design thinking, a leading innovation methodology
• Work on real-world problems with students from different disciplines
• Get leadership experience
• Build your resume
• Be part of a student community
• Co-design a new student innovation program
• …in ~3 hours/week
• and get paid!
What we get
• A motivated group of students from different disciplines who are excited to learn new skills, experiment and give feedback about what works and what doesn’t.
This is not about punching the clock; it’s about the passion and skills you’ll take away from this program. We piloted this idea last year and students loved the confidence they gained and opportunities that presented themselves after working here. This year, we want to scale up – and we want students from programs across the university to be a part of it!
Thank you for your interest!
Got more questions?
Visit our FAQ page here for more information.